20.1.10

Innerkriege & Giochi Capi:

In the heart of mistakes and reinvention,

I find you

I whisper a silent confession

As I make my exit, into the flurry


Your face, haunting, in my back vision

Shred of condensation

Trickles on my cheek

Down my mask

Impairments


His hand is silver,

Cast in black glove

His skin is ivory

Cast in iron lies


I can’t remember what it felt like

To live without fear

I can’t even remember what it felt like

To be held dear


And I hear the music

And it whispers in my ear,

We dance a silver waltz of murder,

As the end of lives draw near


You were everything I ever needed

He was everything you’d ever feared

I did all you ever warned me not


The lights of the ballroom swirl around me

The happy dearests dance about me

A flash of your face,

A flash of his

And I don’t try to hold on


Though I see your face,

As I plunge to the floor,

It is only his when I awake


The music silenced,

The sanity questioned,

The room halted

The air loosened


He helps me to my feet,

Lead me to the gazebo,

Amongst shining candle lights

And broken promises


For a moment, he holds me

For a moment, the music is in our heads,

And we are waltzing to the time of our broken hearts


He smiles

As I lean on him

And he leans on me

His hand leaves the small of my back

And for a moment, I do not know why

The next moment, I know full well

And it is far too late


Dark prince in glittering shadows

Slit my throat with silver dagger

Look me in the eye, and tell me you do not love me

Look me in the face, and tell me this is not your fault


But he does not

He continues to smile,

Kneels by my broken body,

And whispers, once, in a tongue too sweet

Onda arrivederci, bella princessa


In a moment, your eyes are gone,

The music silent, forever,

And I hear your footsteps.


The only true knight in shining armor,

The sole true love, that was not love

That was not for lust, nor bloodlust

But for companionship, and place to call one’s home


you sit beside me, now,

and you hold my hand

I wipe your tears,

As you tell me to hold on


I tell you, no

Wounds don’t heal on their own

You won’t wish me farewell,

As my heartbeat slows


Vergessen sie mich nicht

I plead, as I cough through torture in transformation


Your voice is the last thing I hear,

Before leaving forever,

Whispering softly

Nie.

No comments:

Post a Comment