15.2.10

...like it matters

She tells me you don’t love her
But is she merely trying
To keep me from breaking down
Keeping me from crying

And it sucks, ‘cause they’re saying
“They’re so cute!”
if I’m not gonna win,
can I finally lose?


TAG: And I’m only dreaming
My head foggy, my head reeling
Wish I’d never met you
Wish I never forget you
Tougher, and tougher, to remain smiling, still
I can’t, and I shouldn’t, but I know that I will
Nod, and laugh, like there is nothing wrong
And pretend it hasn’t hurt me all along

She’ll make you happy,
She make you smile,
God, you’re so sappy
But all the while

I’ll be here, wishing
That I could take her place
That when I woke up every morning,
I got to see your smiling face

-TAG-

First love, first crush, and first romance,
Stuck in a dream, stuck in this trance
I’m tired of talking like we still have a chance,
Cause I know when it comes down to it,
She’ll have the last dance

-TAG-

No comments:

Post a Comment